High Speed Special Needle
- For household high-speed sewing machines whose operating instructions specify use of the HLx5 needle system
- Flat shank with smaller diameter and thinner flattened area compared to a household sewing machine needle
- Adjust the needle size to the sewing material and thread. The thicker the sewing material and thread, the thicker the needle needs to be.
- If you choose an assortment containing different needle sizes, you enjoy a wider choice and are more flexible when it comes to selecting the right needle size for your material.
Universal for a wide range of fabrics:
- Batiste, cotton, brocade
- Chenille, chiffon, corduroy
- Faux fur, felt, fleece, terry
- Gabardine, drapery, georgette
- Jacquard, jeans, jersey
- Crepe, synthetic leather, leather (thin), linen, loden, ramie
- Poplin, polyester, velvet, taffeta
- Viscose, faux fur, wool and wool blend
- ... and many more!
Available needle sizes
- NM 65, NM 75, NM 90, NM 100
Slightly rounded point
Special features of the High Speed Special Needle:
The High Speed Special Needle is a universal solution for many fabrics and applications.The slightly rounded point ensures that most materials can be handled carefully without any problems and without being damaged. With a diameter of 2.00 mm, the High Speed Special Needle's shank is slightly smaller than the shank on conventional household sewing machine needles. The special blade design ensures high needle stability and thus reduces needle breakage and skipped stitches.
The High Speed Special Needle is only suitable for certain household high-speed sewing machines. It is adapted to the requirements of the respective model and is not interchangeable with other household needles. Please therefore consult your user manual to find out whether your machine is suitable for the HLx5 needle system.
|Needle type||High Speed Special||Universal Needle||Jersey Needle|
|Available needle sizes||65/9, 75/11, 90/14, 100/16,||60/8, 65/9, 70/10, 75/11, 80/12, 90/14, 100/16, 110/18, 120/19, 130/21||70/10, 80/12, 90/14, 100/16|
|Point shape||Slightly rounded point||Slightly rounded point||Medium ball point|
|Shank shape||Flat shank with 2.00 mm diameter||Flat shank with 2.04 mm diameter||Flat shank with 2.04 mm diameter|
|Suitable sewing machines||Certain household high-speed sewing machines.|
Please consult the user manual.
|Conventional household sewing machines||Conventional household sewing machines|
|Application range||Universally applicable||Universally applicable||Knitted fabrics|