130/705 H LL
- Hard synthetic leather (only limited suitability with soft synthetic leather: Try the Microtex Needle first, as the carrier material may otherwise be damaged and holes could tear more easily).
- Paper (for processing thin brochures)
Available needle sizes
- NM 70, NM 80, NM 90, NM 100, NM 110, NM 120
Easy penetration into the material
Cutting point LL (twist point)
Key features of the Leather Needle:
- The cutting point LL (twist point) cuts easily through leather and similar materials thanks to its cutting action. It also creates an angled stitching line, which gives the seam a decorative look.
- Please note: Leather Needles are NOT suitable for textiles due to their cutting effect, as woven or knitted fabrics can be severed during sewing.
- Choose a longer stitch length to stop the stitches being torn out. When locking the seam, make sure that the sewing thread is not severed.
- Tip: The longer the stitch length, the easier it is to see the angled appearance of the stitch and, as a result, the decorative effect of the seam. This effect can be enhanced further by using a thick sewing thread.
|Needle type||Leather Needle||Microtex Needle||Universal Needle|
|Available needle sizes||70/10, 80/12, 90/14, 100/16, 110/18, 120/19||60/8, 70/10, 80/12, 90/14, 100/16, 110/18||60/8, 65/9, 70/10, 75/11, 80/12, 90/14, 100/16, 110/18, 120/19, 130/21|
|Point shape||Twist point||Slim acute point||Slightly rounded point|
|Key features||Special blade shape has been optimized to prevent needle breakage and skipped stitches|
|Application range||Homogeneous materials such as leather, (hard) synthetic leather, paper||Very fine, densely woven materials or coated materials: Silk, microfiber, foils, synthetic leather.|
Also for particularly accurate, straight stitches when quilting