130/705 H SUK
- The medium ball point displaces the loops and prevents material damage.
- The needle size should be adapted to the material.
- Ajour, cotton knitwear, bouclé, knitted fabrics, corsetry fabrics, sweatshirt fabric, faux fur
- Gauze, jersey, tulle
- Imitation fur (funfur), reversible, knitted fabric
Available needle sizes
- NM 70, NM 80, NM 90, NM 100
Medium ball point
|Needle type||Jersey Needle||Stretch Needle||Super Stretch Needle|
|Available needle sizes||70/10, 80/12, 90/14, 100/16||65/9, 75/11, 90/14||65/9, 75/11, 90/14|
|Point shape||Medium ball point||Medium ball point||Medium ball point|
|Key features||Special scarf/needle eye area, stronger shank flattening to prevent skipped stitches||Special scarf/needle eye area, stronger shank flattening and blade reinforcement to prevent skipped stitches; wider needle eye and widened thread groove for thicker threads|
|Application range||Knitted fabrics; better to use a Stretch or Super Stretch Needle for highly elastic fabrics||Elastic or highly elastic knitted fabric||Elastic or highly elastic knitted fabric, use of thicker threads|
In principle, there are three special needles to choose from for knitted fabrics: The Jersey Needle, the Stretch Needle, and the Super Stretch Needle.
“But which is the right one?”
Detailed information is available on SMAGZ: