Gold Embroidery Needle
- The Gold Embroidery Needle is particularly suited for beginners: minor operator errors are compensated by the extremely hard coating.
- The needle enables even thicker threads to be fed in easily.
- The easy yarn passage through the eye reduces yarn abrasion.
- The needle is also suitable for metallic yarns with a more rounded cross section.
- For sewing and embroidery threads as well as thicker threads and effect threads
- Can be used universally for embroidery and decorative stitching on a range of fabrics
- Rigid, densely woven fabrics
Available needle sizes
NM 75, NM 90
- Harder surface compared to standard coating
- Ultra-hard needle point
- Large, hard-coated eye
Medium ball point
None (can be identified by the gold-colored surface)
Key features of the Gold Embroidery Needle:
- The Gold Embroidery Needle has a particularly wide needle eye and a wide thread groove. These ensure that sewing and embroidery threads glide effortlessly through the groove and eye and are handled gently without tearing.
- The Gold Embroidery Needle enables you to use decorative techniques with thicker threads or effect threads.
- The medium ball point helps to avoid damage to the embroidery thread and the embroidery base.
- Extra-long service life thanks to high-quality hard titanium nitride coating above a chrome platine:Insertion points are avoided in the embroidered design as the needle does not have to be replaced during the embroidery process.
- Suitable for embroidery with embroidery machines, especially for designs with a high number of stitches
- Also suitable for decorative stitches or freehand embroidery (needle painting) with household sewing machines
- Tip: When sewing together rigid fabrics, the Gold Embroidery Needle also lasts longer than needles with a standard coating.
|Needle type||Gold Embroidery Needle||Embroidery Needle||Universal Needle|
|Available needle sizes||75/11 and 90/14||75/11 and 90/14||60/8, 65/9, 70/10, 75/11, 80/12, 90/14, 100/16, 110/18, 120/19, 130/21|
|Point shape||Medium ball point||Medium ball point||Slightly rounded point|
|Key features||Hard coating with titanium nitride for extra long needle life.|
Wide eye and widened thread groove for gentle handling of even thick threads and to help prevent tearing
|Wide eye and widened thread groove for gentle handling of even thick threads and to help prevent tearing|
|Application range||For embroidery with a high number of stitches and/or for tough, densely woven materials||Perfect for normal embroidery and decorative stitching, even with thicker threads and effect threads||Universally applicable|