- For sewing and embroidery threads as well as thicker threads and effect threads
- Can be used universally for decorative stitching and embroidery on a range of fabrics
Available needle sizes
- NM 75, NM 90
- Extremely wide eye
- Wider thread groove
Medium ball point
Key features of the Embroidery Needle:
- The Embroidery Needle has an extra-wide needle eye and a wide thread groove. These ensure that sewing and embroidery threads glide effortlessly through the groove and eye and are handled gently without tearing.
- The Embroidery Needle enables you to use decorative techniques with thicker threads or effect threads.
- The medium ball point helps to avoid damage to the embroidery thread and the embroidery base.
- Long service life due to high-quality chrome plating
- Suitable for embroidering with embroidery machines and also for decorative stitches or freehand embroidery (needle painting) with household sewing machines
|Needle type||Embroidery Needle||Gold Embroidery Needle||Universal Needle|
|Available needle sizes||75/11 and 90/14||75/11 and 90/14||60/8, 65/9, 70/10, 75/11, 80/12, 90/14, 100/16, 110/18, 120/19, 130/21|
|Point shape||Medium ball point||Medium ball point||Slightly rounded point|
|Key features||Wide eye and widened thread groove for gentle handling of even thick threads and to help prevent tearing||Hard coating with titanium nitride for extra long needle life.|
Wide eye and widened thread groove for gentle handling of even thick threads and to help prevent tearing
|Application range||Perfect for normal embroidery and decorative stitching, even with thicker threads and effect threads||For embroidery with a high number of stitches and/or for tough, densely woven materials||Universally applicable|