Ferd. SCHMETZ GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 2406 / 85-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 2406 / 85-222
Managing Directors: Mark Pfeffer, Eugen Koch, Dirk Schulz
Register court: Local Court Aachen
Register number: HRB 115
VAT ID: DE 811210639
Settlement of disputes
Ferd. Schmetz GmbH does not participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board. Platform of the European Commission for Online Dispute Resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
For us as the operator of this Instagram page, only your public profile on Instagram is visible. What information is visible here depends on your profile settings. In addition, we process your personal information (such as your name and the content of your messages, inquiries or other contributions to us) when you contact us through our Instagram page. We then use this data for the purpose of processing your contributions accordingly and, if necessary, to respond to them.
Instagram also provides us with so-called Page Insights data. This data is anonymous statistics that allow us to evaluate the quality of our Instagram page and content. These statistics are based on usage data that Instagram collects about your interaction with our Instagram page, and we do not have access to this usage data.
These processing operations are based on our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in particular in order to be able to contact you in response to your inquiries or contributions and to be able to identify usage preferences (e.g. number of so-called followers, number of hits of individual page areas, user statistics according to age, geography and language) and to be able to adapt and improve the offer on our Instagram page as far as possible to suit the target group.
We will store your personal data on our systems, i.e., outside of Instagram, if and for as long as it is necessary for the purposes of collection or as long as there are legal retention obligations.
You are neither legally nor contractually obliged to provide your personal data. However, it is possible that certain functions of our websites depend on the provision of personal data. If you do not provide personal data in these cases, this may result in functions not being available or only available to a limited extent.
It is possible that some of the information collected may also be processed outside the European Union by Facebook Inc. based in the USA.
You are entitled to the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data we have stored. This means that you have the right to ask us to confirm whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, to obtain information about this personal data. The right of access shall include, inter alia, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this right is not unlimited, as the rights of others may limit your right of access.
- According to Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to have incorrect data corrected. This means that you can demand that we correct incorrect personal data concerning you. In consideration of the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, also by means of a supplementary declaration.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to have personal data concerning you deleted. This means that under certain circumstances you have the right to demand that we delete personal data relating to you and we are obliged to delete personal data.
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. This means that in this case the relevant data will be marked and processed by us only for specific purposes (e.g. with your consent or to assert legal claims).
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, under certain conditions, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without obstructions from us.
- You also have the right to contact the competent data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the EU member state of your habitual residence or in which a violation of the GDPR is alleged.
To exercise these rights with regard to data processing by Instagram, please contact Instagram directly, if possible using the contact details provided by Instagram on its websites. In other cases or if you have any questions, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com .
Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation or if personal data are used for direct marketing purposes, and we may be obliged to stop processing your personal data. In addition, if personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time. This also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct mailing. In this case, the personal data will no longer be processed by us for these purposes. To exercise your right of objection, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , if possible.
Valid from: November 2020